Bed Bugs Control Services in Nairobi Kenya
Bedbugs control services in Nairobi Kenya is our profession as a company. Bedbugs can multiply quickly, so early detection is critical to help prevent an even larger infestation. Our integrated protection process works to assess your home, implement solutions, and monitor any bed bug problems you may face.
If you have seen evidence of bed bugs or want to help protect your home against this multiplying intruder, your ecofumitech will come and inspect your home. Bed bugs are sneaky and hard to find, but your ecofumitech staff are trained to pinpoint evidence if they are around. On the first visit, we will examine your entire home including the bed, furniture, rugs, and linens. We will conduct an inspection of target areas, and if required, use tools to check cracks and crevices. We will usually start in the bedroom and work his way through your home, concentrating on the furniture and the areas immediately surrounding the furniture. We will look for signs of bed bugs including:
Bed bugs never sleep, and unfortunately, they can visit any time without notice. Professional treatments can take three to four visits to eradicate the problem. Because early detection is so critical, then we can come back periodically to monitor your home and help prevent an infestation. During these visits he will also check for new pests while making sure bed bugs have not arrived unannounced. If he sees something new or suspicious, he will investigate. we will document your progress and any problems that may arise to ensure the best maintenance approach for your home. we can come back periodically to monitor your home and help prevent an infestation.
Bed Bugs Species
Bed bugs (Cimex Lectularius) shouldn’t be confused with dust mites. Bed bugs are nocturnal parasitic bugs that feed on blood from warm blooded mammals Dust mites are microscopic spiders that feed on shed dead skin cells. Dust mites are not visible to the eye. Bedbugs
(Cimex Lectul arius)
• Bed bugs are around 4 to 5mm long.
• Oval and flattened from back to underside with thick, well-developed legs. Bed bugs do not have wings.
• Their mouths are pointed for piercing and sucking.
• Adult bed bugs are red to brown in colour.
• Eggs are whitish cream, getting darker as they hatch to larvae.
• Their shed skins are lighter brown and look like flaky exoskeletons.
• Bed bugs lay 200 – 500 eggs over a 2 month period in batches of 10 to 50.
• The eggs are attached to items of furniture or fittings in clusters by a transparent substance
• There are 5 stages to the lifecycle from egg to fully grown adult which can be from 6 to 10 months
• The typical life span of a bed bug is about 10 months.
• They can survive for weeks to months without feeding.
• Bedbugs feed on human blood and are attracted to body heat and CO2 from sleeping humans.
• They inject an anaesthetic when they pierce the skin, so the bite can go unnoticed at first.
• They are found in cracks and crevices, headboards, behind peeling wallpaper, broken plaster, light switches, under carpets and skirting boards etc. so they are near to people for feeding.
• Bed bugs are nocturnal and start feeding soon after sunset and before dawn.
• Bed bugs will feed during the day if conditions are favourable.
• When alarmed they move quickly and emit an odour.
• We’re Not Satisfied until you’re Satisfied.
Bed bugs can be brought in from the outside at any time, so we can’t guarantee that your home will never have bed bugs again. No credible provider can make that promise. We can guarantee that our customized solution will be effective for at least 30 days. If bed bugs return to your home within 30 days of the completion of our service, we will re-treat at no additional charge.